Coming soon is the second major update to Windows 10 called Creators Update.
As the name implies, it features several updates specific to creativity such as a major update to Paint, but will also include many general updates including:
- Free to existing Windows 10 users.
- Unlike the Anniversary Update, this update will allow greater control over if and when the update is installed.
- The Edge browser allows tabs to be saved for those of us who like to have many tabs open and be able to save them for a later time.
- Edge will have thumbnail tab previews to make it easy to see what you have open.
- Sharing content will begin transitioning from sending content to others and through apps to sharing via the Universal Windows Platform.
- PowerPoint support for 3D elements.
- Updated Cortana with new features.
- Create folders in the Start menu.
- Pair your phone with your computer via Bluetooth and when you walk away, it automatically locks your screen.
- Windows Themes return and themes can be chosen from the Store.
- Inking in Maps – ink a path between two locations and get distances, traffic, travel time.
- Extensive privacy settings.
- Automatic computer tune-up! Settings to delete temporary files, etc.
- Get Office now manages your Office installation and licensing.
- Updated and improved Windows Defender.
- At night, change your screen to Night Light mode.